Victoria Kubiak, qualified Allergy Therapist, Nutritional Counsellor, Aromatherapist and Baby Massage Instructor
As a therapist in four different areas of Holistic Treatment, with over 10 years experience in treating ALL age groups - children to grandparents - Victoria Kubiak is able to advise on healthy living and optimum wellbeing for all the family.
A whole range of ailments have been treated by Victoria. The following are examples of the more common predominators which can often be successfully rectified with Victoria's holistic approach.
- IBS type symptoms - bloating, abdominal pain, varying stools, wind
- Child and Adult mucus, persistent cough, ear infections
- Lack of motivation, lethargy, a sense of 'muzziness'
- Peaks and troughs of energy
- Food cravings
- PMT and menopausal symptoms
- Lacking inspiration with food and family meals
- Understanding healthy snacks and a lifestyle change - not just another diet
- Stress conditions - hyperactivity, sleeplessness, palpitations
- Aching muscles from everyday 'over use' - from driving, hoovering, gardening, rushing to the pace of life
Victoria maintains an active programme of continuing professional development including Touch for Health, health food research, cooking and aromatherapy techniques.
Complementary therapy works successfully alongside conventional medicine and Victoria is happy to liase with GP's, Consultants, osteopaths and physiotherapists to help the client gain their optimum wellbeing.
Victoria's qualifications and membership are registered with the following:
- Aromatherapy Council
- Association of Physical and Natural Therapists (APNT)
- British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT)
- British Institute for Allergy and Environmental Therapy (BInstAT)
- British Complementary Medicine Council (BCMC)
- Complimentary Therapists Association
- International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM)
- Kinesiology Federation (KF)
For more information, please contact Victoria